Since its introduction, Phonak Marvel has been living up to its reputation of being, not just a great hearing aid, but a multifunctional marvel delivering a love at first sound experience – each and every day. Now with Marvel 2.0, you can enjoy even more benefits of cutting-edge technologies from Phonak.
From the moment you listen with your Marvel hearing aids, you can expect:
Easy access to even more hearing performance with RogerDirect™
Roger™ technology provides outstanding hearing performance in noise and over distance.5
As a break-through in hearing technology, Marvel hearing aids now feature RogerDirect. This allows Roger to stream directly to Marvel hearing aids without attaching an external receiver.
More Bluetooth® connectivity
Unlike any other hearing technology, Marvel can connect directly to either iOS®, Android™ or other Bluetooth®-enabled devices.
With Marvel 2.0, Phonak offers more connectivity and improved usability, allowing you to easily pair your hearing aids to 2 Bluetooth devices instead of just one.
More personalized hearing experience
The new advanced Remote Control function within the myPhonak app allows you to adjust your hearing aids to your individual needs in real time.
The extended Marvel portfolio now includes Audéo M-RT, Bolero M and Sky M hearing aids. After a simple firmware update, Marvel 2.0 is also available for existing Marvel products.
1. Jansen, S. & Woodward, J. (2018). Love at first sound: the new Phonak precalculation. Phonak Insight, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018.
2. Stewart, E., Rakita, L. & Drexler, J. (2019). StereoZoom Part 1: The benefit of wirelessly connected narrow directionality in Phonak hearing aids for speech intelligibility. Phonak Compendium, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed February 26th, 2019.
3. Winneke, A., Latzel, M. & Appleton-Huber (2018). Less listening- and memory effort in noisy situations with StereoZoom, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/ evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018.
4. Legarth, S., Latzel, M. & Rodrigues, T. (2018). Media streaming: The sound quality wearers prefer, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018.
5. Thibodeau, L. (2014). Comparison of speech recognition with adaptive digital and FM wireless technology by listeners who use hearing aids. American Journal of Audiology, 23(2), 201-210
* With RogerDirect compared to previous generation
The Bluetooth® word and logo marks are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG IOS is a trademark of Cisco, Inc.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.