ReSound Introduces Next Generation of Custom Hearing Instruments: Live 312 Remote Microphone ITC Models
Minneapolis, MN (February 2, 2010)
— Since pioneering Remote Microphone technology in 2008, ReSound
has continued to expand this innovative technology so that more patients may benefit from it. ReSound
is pleased to introduce yet another innovation in custom hearing instruments with our latest introduction, ReSound
Live ITC remote microphone custom hearing instruments.
is relentlessly pursuing advances in custom hearing aid technology," says Brian Tsuchiya, VP of Custom Business at ReSound
. "With the introduction of these new models, hearing healthcare professionals can now offer patients with an even wider range of hearing losses, more lifestyle options, and longer battery life - along with proven performance benefits available only with remote microphone technology."
Now hearing healthcare professionals can give patients more power in an instrument that is up to 40% smaller than other custom hearing instruments on the market.
Live ITC remote microphone hearing instruments deliver:
- Expanded fitting range that accommodates 90% of hearing losses
- PhoneNow™ for automatic phone usage
- Extended battery life with a 312 battery — up to 165 hours
- Superior Sound Quality available with all ReSound Live instruments
- Remote microphone design — engineered to use the natural shape of the ear to provide improved directivity, wind noise protection and sound locatization
- The ultimate in cosmetic design — creating the smallest hearing instruments available
develops technology and solutions to improve quality of life for hearing impaired throughout the world. Founded in 1999 through a merger of GN Danavox and ReSound
Corporation combining 90 years of hearing instrument development, ReSound
today upholds its illustrious history as a leading manufacturer of cutting-edge hearing instruments in major global markets. ReSound
North America is headquartered in Bloomington, MN. For more information, visit www.gnresound.com